The 2021 Canadian Immunization Conference will provide a dynamic virtual environment to facilitate knowledge sharing as thought-provoking speakers present content developed to inspire and challenge participants. The conference will embrace technology and present sessions December 8 - 9 from 10:30 - 17:00 (Eastern Standard Time) daily.
Registration offers participants access to over 15 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants. Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year post-conference.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is a forum for researchers, professionals and policy makers to present, share and exchange the latest cutting-edge information in Canada’s vaccination system. Conference participants will include:
Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
The Canadian Immunization Conference encourages the participation of diverse communities at the national conference and understands that funding for professional development/conference attendance can be difficult to obtain. To support your participation, special registration rates have been established for delegates who:
- Self-identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis;
- Work or volunteer for a First Nations, Inuit or Métis community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds; or
- Work or volunteer for a community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds.
Access to these special registration rates is based on the honour system; we ask that you respect the criteria established for each rate. If you have questions regarding these rates, please contact email@example.com.
The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
We encourage presenters to register for the full conference. If presenters are unable to participate both days, discounted daily rates are available.
The presenter daily rate is $100 and grants access to the conference sessions and networking features on the day of your presentation, post-conference materials and the presentation gallery.
To register at the presenter daily rate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to offer a discount to organizations registering four (4) or more employees. Contact the CIC Secretariat to begin the registration process.
The following conditions will apply:
- Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
- One invoice will be issued per group registration, payable by cheque or credit card.
- If an invoice exceeds $1,500 and an organization wishes to pay be credit card, a 2.5% surcharge will be applied to recoup the service fees charged to process the transaction.
- Individual registrations must be completed for each delegate.
For online registration, a Visa or MasterCard is required to complete the transaction. To request an invoice payable by cheque or credit card, contact the CIC Secretariat.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before Monday 6 December 2021 will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be granted after 6 December 2021.
If you’re unable to attend the conference you may designate someone to attend in your place. Requests must be made by the person registered and received by e-mail on or before Monday 6 December 2021. No substitutions will be granted thereafter.
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions.