The 2023 Canadian Immunization Conference will facilitate knowledge sharing as thought-provoking speakers present content developed to inspire and challenge participants.
Registration offers participants access to over 30 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is a forum for researchers, professionals and policy makers to present, share and exchange the latest cutting-edge information in Canada’s vaccination system. Conference participants will include:
Live streaming is not available for CIC2023. Unfortunately the audio visual costs to facilitate remote participation are prohibitive to offer a high-quality service. Sessions will be presented in-person only but the plenary sessions will recorded. Recordings and concurrent session speaker slides will be available to registered participants after the conference.
Pricing is per person. The sharing of badges is strictly prohibited.
|Daily (Tuesday or Wednesday)||$350|
|Two-day (Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs)||$275|
The Canadian Immunization Conference encourages the participation of diverse communities at the national conference and understands that funding for professional development/conference attendance can be difficult to obtain. To support your participation, special registration rates have been established for delegates who:
- Self-identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis;
- Work or volunteer for a First Nations, Inuit or Métis community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds; or
- Work or volunteer for a community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds.
Access to these special registration rates is based on the honour system; we ask that you respect the criteria established for each rate. If you have questions regarding these rates, please contact email@example.com.
The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
|Two-day (Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs)||$250|
We are pleased to offer a discount to organizations registering four (4) or more employees. Contact the CIC Secretariat to begin the registration process.
The following conditions will apply:
- Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration badges is strictly prohibited.
- Discounts are not available for student registrations rates.
- One invoice will be issued per group registration, payable by cheque, credit card, or electronic transfer.
- If an invoice exceeds $1,500 and an organization wishes to pay be credit card, a 2.5% surcharge will be applied to recoup the service fees charged to process the transaction.
- Individual registrations must be completed for each participant.
For online registration, a Visa or MasterCard is required to complete the transaction. To request an invoice payable by cheque, credit card, or electronic transfer, contact the CIC Secretariat.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before Friday 17 March will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Requests received after Friday 17 March will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
No cancellations will be granted after Wednesday 19 April.
If you’re unable to attend the conference you may designate someone to attend in your place. Requests must be made by the person registered and received by e-mail on or before Thursday 20 April 2023. No substitutions will be granted thereafter.
International delegates may require a visa to enter Canada and the visa application can take several months. We will not issue formal letters of invitation for visa purposes.
Once your registration is paid, you will receive an electronic confirmation of your registration. We will confirm receipt of payment but this does not represent an invitation for visa purposes.
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions.