Benefits of Membership
The following is a complete list of benefits, privileges and special opportunities available only to members:
- Complimentary subscription to Canadian Journal of Public Health, Canada's only independent professional public health journal. Published bi-monthly, the CJPH contains in-depth scientific articles, editorials and commentaries on current health topics;
- Reduced registration fees for our Annual Conference and other events;
- 10% discount on applicable products from the Publication Sales department.
- Easy on-line membership registration and access to the member portal, including access to member-only information.
- Discounted rates on car and home insurance through Economic SelectTM (a division of The Economical InsuranceTM). Residents living outside Quebec call 1-866-247-7700 or 1-888-542-4811 for Quebec residents.
- Free access to our webinar series on careers in public health.
The value of the complimentary subscription to the Canadian Journal of Public Health, the reduced registration fee for our annual conference, and free access to our seven-part webinar series alone saves you a total of $326.
As a member, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the Awards Program.
- Participate in our Mentorship Program.
- Submit a topic for policy development.
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting and vote in elections.
- Be elected to the Association's Board of Directors.
- Represent the Association on external committees or consultations.
- Volunteer on internal committees such as the Public Policy Committee, Awards Committee, Membership Working Group, or special ad hoc committees established by the Board.
- Connect with other members through the members' portal.