CPHA Cannabis Webinar Series
This series is focused on a range of issues related to cannabis consumption. We have partnered with public health researchers and practitioners to present different views and work that is occurring across Canada. The goal of these webinars is to ensure that public health, health and social service providers in Canada are prepared to respond to the needs of people who use cannabis and other substances.
- Youth and Cannabis Legalization: Considerations for Public Health and Prevention
- Legalizing Cannabis: Clearing the smoke
- Cannabinoids 101: Understanding the endocannabinoid system
- Trajectories of Marijuana Use Across the Decades
- Consumption, Risk Factors and Food Safety of Marijuana
Date modified: 2018-08-13