Call for submissions
The call for submissions is closed.
- Each submission is reviewed and scored by at least two independent peer reviewers and final decisions regarding acceptance will be made by the Organizing Committee.
- Submitters will be notified of the selection by Thursday 19 January.
- An LCD data projector, microphone, computer (PC), screen and an audio-video connection are included as part of the standard audio visual package in each session room.
- Accepted abstracts presenters will be asked to submit a pre-recorded video presentation (10 minutes maximum) OR a digital poster (PDF) to facilitate online viewing in the Presentation Gallery after the conference.
- All speakers who present must be registered for at least one day of the conference by Tuesday 4 April in order to be included in the program.
- Exhibitor and sponsor passes CANNOT be used by presenters.
- No financial assistance is available for registration, travel, or accommodation fees.