Call for Submissions
The call for submissions is closed
- Each submission is reviewed and scored by at least two independent peer reviewers.
- Final acceptance will be determined by the Steering Committee.
- Abstract submitters will be notified of the results of the peer review on or before Friday 23 July.
- Symposium and Workshop submitters will be notified of the results of the peer review on or before Tuesday 20 July.
- All accepted presenters will be notified of the date and time of their presentation on or before Thursday 5 August.
- All presenters must register for at least one day of the conference to be included in the program. Daily presenter rates will be available.
- Pre-recorded presentations and session recordings will be available registered participants for one year post-conference. Presenters may request that the presentation/recording not be posted.