Public Health 2023 is the national conference where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
CPHA will embrace technology and present sessions June 20 - 22 from 11:00-16:30 (Eastern Daylight Time) daily.
Social media: #PHSP23
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is interested in improving the health and well-being of the entire population should be attending this conference. Public Health 2023 is the meeting place for a wide range of disciplines and sectors, at various career stages, all striving for a common goal. The conference may be of particular interest to: academics and researchers; students/trainees; policy-makers, administrators and managers; health promotion workers; front-line public health workers; media; people working in urban, rural, remote and small communities and anyone with an interest in public health.
- Registration launch: Tuesday 15 November
- Call for submissions launch: Tuesday 6 December
- Call for submissions deadline: Wednesday 1 February
- Notice of decision: Tuesday 21 March
- Launch of preliminary program: Wednesday 5 April
Having attended Public Health 2023, participants will be better prepared to:
- Articulate the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice;
- Identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- Utilize effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems; and
- Identify strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
BENEFITS OF A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
The virtual conference allows you the opportunity to:
- Pay reduced registration rates and gain virtual access to 30 sessions including plenary, symposiums, workshops, and brief oral abstract presentations;
- Avoid paying travel costs and learn in your personal work environment at your own pace;
- Gain additional insight and inspiration with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year;
- Engage with speakers via online polls and audience Q&A; and
- Engage with others in the networking lounge to create lasting connections and collaborations.
Public Health 2022 Session RECORDINGS
If you were unable to join us for Public Health 2022, register today to access the recordings. All sessions listed in the Final Program were recorded and the registration fee is $75 for participants or $40 for students.
If you are a registered participant and did not receive the email detailing login credentials to the Presentation Gallery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.