Public Health 2021 is the national conference where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
CPHA will embrace technology and present sessions October 6 – 8 from 11:00-16:00 (Eastern Standard Time) daily.
Social media: #PHSP21
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is interested in improving the health and well-being of the entire population should be attending this conference. Public Health 2021 is the meeting place for a wide range of disciplines and sectors, at various career stages, all striving for a common goal. The conference may be of particular interest to: academics and researchers; students/trainees; policy-makers, administrators and managers; health promotion workers; front-line public health workers; media; people working in urban, rural, remote and small communities and anyone with an interest in public health.
- Registration is now open
- The Preliminary Program is now available
- Public Health 2021: Wednesday 6 October to Friday 8 October
Having attended Public Health 2021, participants will be better prepared to:
- Articulate the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice;
- Identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- Utilize effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems; and
- Identify strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
BENEFITS OF A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
The virtual conference allows you the opportunity to:
- Pay reduced registration rates and gain virtual access to 30 sessions including plenary, symposiums and workshops;
- Avoid paying travel costs and learn in your personal work environment at your own pace;
- Gain additional insight and inspiration with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year;
- Engage with speakers via online polls and audience Q&A; and
- Engage with others in the networking lounge to create lasting connections and collaborations.