Community Consultation Reports
Community consultations conducted across Canada gathered health, public health and social service providers’ understanding of, and capacity to, address cannabis use through three main themes:
- Harm reduction and health promotion
- Data and surveillance
- Community capacity
These reports are a summary of the consultations conducted and are provided here to show both the commonalities and differences between communities.
Read the Consultations Overview.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Iqaluit English | Inuinnaqtun | Inuktitut
- Kitikmeot Region English | Inuinnaqtun | Inuktitut
- Kivalliq Region English | Inuinnaqtun | Inuktitut
Prince Edward Island
- Montréal (French only)
- Nunavik Region
- Trois-Rivières (French only)
Last modified: January 29, 2019