Public Health 2023 will provide a dynamic virtual environment to facilitate knowledge sharing as thought-provoking speakers present content developed exclusively for the public health community. CPHA will embrace technology and present sessions June 20 - 22 from 11:00-16:30 (Eastern Daylight Time) daily.
Registration offers participants access to over 30 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants. Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year post-conference.
The virtual conference platform gives participants the opportunity to:
- Discover new solutions, innovations, and partnerships to apply in your day-to-day setting.
- Pay reduced registration rates and gain virtual access to 30 sessions including plenary, symposiums and oral abstract presentations.
- Learn in your personal work environment at your own pace.
- Connect with speakers via online polls, audience Q&A and the meeting hub.
- Earn Maintenance of Certification Program credits.
- Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year.
We recommend that all participants register by Thursday 15 June in order to receive advance access to the virtual platforms on Friday 16 June. Participants can register for the conference up until noon Thursday 22 June.
Pricing is per person. The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
Supporting knowledge exchange among public health professionals and others working in our communities is vital to CPHA’s commitment to health equity, social justice and evidence-informed decision-making.
We encourage the participation of diverse communities in our national conference and understand that funding for professional development/conference attendance can be difficult to obtain. To support your participation in the conference, special registration rates have been established for delegates who:
- Self-identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis;
- Work or volunteer for a First Nations, Inuit or Métis community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds; or
- Work or volunteer for a community-based organization with limited professional development/conference attendance funds.
Community Rate: $150
Access to these special registration rates is based on the honour system; we ask that you respect the criteria established for each rate. If you have questions regarding these rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sharing of registration links is not permitted.
We encourage presenters to register for the full conference. If presenters are unable to participate for all three days, discounted daily rates are available.
The presenter daily rate is $100 and grants access to the conference sessions and networking features on the day of your presentation, post-conference materials and the presentation gallery.
To register at the presenter daily rate, contact email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer a discount to organizations registering four (4) or more employees. Contact the Conference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the registration process.
Group rate: $200 per person
The following conditions will apply:
- One invoice will be issued per group registration, payable by cheque, credit card, or electronic transfer.
- If an invoice exceeds $1,500 and an organization wishes to pay be credit card, a 2.5% surcharge will be applied to recoup the service fees charged to process the transaction.
- Individual registrations must be completed for each delegate.
For online registration, a Visa or MasterCard is required to complete the transaction. To request an invoice payable by cheque or credit card, contact the Conference Department at email@example.com.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Requests for cancellations received by e-mail on or before Friday 15 June 2023 will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be granted after 15 June 2023.
If you’re unable to attend the conference you may designate someone to attend in your place. Requests must be made by the person registered and received by e-mail on or before Monday 19 June 2023. No substitutions will be granted thereafter.
Note: If you are a CPHA member and your replacement is a non-member, that person must pay any difference in fees.
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions.