Exploring Careers in Public Health Webinar Series
Join us each month as we dive into a topic related to a degree in public health.
The webinars—a combination of mentorship and skills-building—will provide participants with career-related insights and advice. This series is primarily intended for students, trainees and early career professionals.
- 2019 Election Primer for Public Health Students | 19 September 2019, 13:30-14:30 EDT
- Career Readiness: Connect with Public Health Employers | 24 October 2019, 13:30-14:30 EDT
- Participatory Urban Planning: An Approach to Foster the Development of Healthy Built Environments | 21 November 2019, 13:30-14:30 EST
- Career Readiness: Non-profit Public Health Leadership | 18 December 2019
- Research Data Management and Sharing | January 2020
- Communicating Public Health Research | February 2020
- Career Readiness: Public Health Careers in Government | March 2020
- Social Media Public Health Campaigns | April 2020
- Free for CPHA members
- $12 each for non-members
Registration for each webinar opens in the month preceding the date of the webinar. Find the link to register in each session's detailed description below. Space is limited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To receive a full refund, if applicable, we must receive your cancellation notice at least 24-hours prior to the webinar start time. Please notify the Communications Department if you can no longer attend.
Webinar recordings are available immediately following the webinar for CPHA members and paid registrants. Webinar recordings are posted on YouTube three months following the presentation.
Direct your webinar series questions to the Communications Department.