Exploring Careers in Public Health Webinar Series
Making the most out of your degree in public health
One story, two ways: professional and student perspectives...
Join us each month as we dive into a topic related to a degree in public health. To the extent possible, topics will be covered from two perspectives: public health professionals and students with experience in the topic.
The webinars—a combination of mentorship and skills-building—will provide participants with career-related insights and advice. This series is primarily intended for students, trainees and early career professionals.
- Finding a public health practicum placement | 31 October 2018
- Student perspectives on the public health practicum experience | 22 November 2018
- Ways for students to get involved with CPHA | 12 December 2018
- Peer review of a quantitative manuscript | 16 January 2019
- Getting your research noticed | 25 February 2019
- Call to action on climate change and health | 27 March 2019
- Community engagement in public health | 17 April 2019, 13:00-14:00 ET.
- Free for CPHA members
- $12 each for non-members
Registration for each webinar opens in the month preceding the date of the webinar. Find the link to register in each session's detailed description below. Space is limited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To receive a full refund, if applicable, we must receive your cancellation notice at least 24-hours prior to the webinar start time. Please notify the Communications Department if you can no longer attend.
Webinar recordings are available immediately following the webinar for CPHA members and paid registrants. Webinar recordings are posted on YouTube three months following the presentation.
Direct your webinar series questions to the Communications Department.