Infectious Disease and Climate Change
CPHA has compiled the most recent research, reports, tools and other evidence-based information regarding infectious disease and climate change in Canada. Here you can find information on climate sensitive infectious diseases, as well as the effects of climate change on pathogens and disease vectors.
Healthy, Green and Just Recovery
CPHA, together with the Canadian Health Association for Sustainability and Equity and the Ontario Public Health Association have collaborated to produce a series of blogs, factsheets and backgrounders to disseminate important and timely research on the need to improve public health, decrease health inequities and provide beneficial side effects in the fight to address climate change.
- Public Transit Factsheet
- Public Transit Background Document
- Active Travel Factsheet
- Active Travel Background Document
- Zero-emission Vehicles Factsheet
- Zero-emission Vehicles Background Document
- Building Retrofits Factsheet
- Building Retrofits Background Document
- Renewable Energies Factsheet
- Renewable Energies Background Document